Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's almost Alaska time!

Zack Graduated on Wednesday last week. Here are some pictures from then.




This is Zack and his friend Alex

Aunt Bonnie enjoying zacks Eagles Blanket outside on my deck



My friend Carol's cat Sammy passed away a couple of months ago and I asked if I could have her cat tree.. boy do my cats love this thing. They actually fight over who gets to sit in it at one time.. they actually now can both sit on it but only sometimes. This is Baxter on it..she was the brave one who went on it first. I knew it would be her because she is so curious she wouldn't be able to stop herself..lol


This is Zack and his Godmother Stacie

Zack and Aunt Bonnie

Zack and me

oh this is dark.. sorry about this. but it just shows how well zack pays attention..lol

yay he got his certificate!! now onto high school!!
these next set of photos are from our jr. high reunion. some people had already left before we took these and for that I am sorry but here are some. I am not posting them all because there are too many.



Nick, Tina, Gina, Rosie, Laura, Michele, Aimee, Me, Cara, Shannon, Amy, Jennifer and Heather.

Jennifer Zack's other Godmother and Zack

This little guy thought he would wander into our party..lol he was so brave.. we even had little kids running around screaming. we kept him at bay by throwing sausages at him..lol

So Costco is great.. it is a lot of work and I am always very sore when I get home and in the mornings. I have to go into work today then tomorrow I work the scrapbooking store so I will get to play around there.

Saturday is carol's reception and then Sunday I leave for Alaska.. I am so excited. I am going to start to pack today and get all of my paperwork together.

Look for my blog on June 30th that is when I come back and will have a ton of photos to share with you!

Toodles.
Mindi







1 comment:

Whitlatch Family said...

Zack is definately a Hixon, such a handsome guy. Way to go.