Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pain

So I broke down and got my tooth fixed. well part of it anyway. at least I wont be in pain anymore because of it.. that is the worse. You can't eat, sleep or anything and I swear the meds are making me sick..lol so I fixed the problem. thank goodness.

Zack and I spent Memorial Day over at our Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Tom's house. We had a good time.. played a game, Uncle Tom did the grilling bless his heart :) and then we watched west side story. We always have a good time while we are there and will get to visit them again next weekend for Linda's Graduation.

I can't believe Zack graduates in 2 weeks. Goodness I don't see him as a high schooler. I'm sure everyone goes through that. Time is flying by and everything is coming up so fast. I can't wait to get to alaska and take all those pictures.. it is going to be amazing.

I cleaned out my car yesterday. our car becomes the catch all. I had my athome america stuff in the back seat along with everything else.. what the heck right..lol I am going to try to make that not happen again. I mean I don't live out of my car so I should look like I do right.

Well I am not feeling well. I think it is all these pills I have taken for my tooth.
have a great day

Mindi

1 comment:

Whitlatch Family said...

Sorry about your tooth ache. Don't like them either. It was harder to have a kid graduate from High school than Jr. High. Since we held Ronny back one year we avoided the kinder, freshman and senior all at the same time. I still wonder where the time has gone.