Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Job Hunting


So on Saturday I went to my friend Gloria's house because she had a party for me with athome america. She had a great turnout and there was other deminstrators there also and i think everyone did great.




I am on the lookout for a new job. I had an interview yesterday and I swear I was only in it for 10 minutes and talked to 2 people and had the job. I think I am not going to do it though.. it is setting up appointments for kirby and then making sales and such.. and I am not the sale person like that.
But I put out about 20 resumes out there so hopefully something will come of it.. plus I am going to a job fair today at 11 so wish me luck!


Zack has been doing great in school. I wish he would apply himself more this year.. it seems like his isn't trying in the grade department.. it is so frustrating.
We are going to be going to Alaska in the Summer, kind of a graduations gift to Zack and family reunion. I will see my Dad, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins for the first time since I was a baby. I am so excited.
My car isn't liking this freezing weather. My heater doesn't always work and believe it or not my car freezes from the inside out.. yep.. I have to scrape the inside windows of my car.. crazy right!
Big Brother is starting again.. I can't wait, I am so excited! I love the show October Road and it is back on also!
Well I am going to get ready for the day.. happy blog reading
Until next time
Toodles!

No comments: